Friday, April 1, 2011

Sketches for My Sweetheart the Drunk

I was on a Jeff Buckley mode last March. His song, Lover You Should Come Over and cover, Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah, was on loop on my player and in my head. His voice is as haunting as the proses of the songs he wrote. As I was googling his discography, I stumbled upon the title of his unfinished album, "Sketches for My Sweetheart the Drunk". This gave me inspiration for the theme of my next art project.

28.5" x 18.5"; Medium: Acrylic



I'm patting myself on the back for finishing this in less than a month. :)

2 comments:

Sorcerer said...

Was googling up some blogs on artwork.
you have got some wonderful paintings here.
I am a beginner in this arena.So looking forward to learn more from people like you.
:)

camillezafraart said...

Thank you so much! I also consider myself a newbie. :)